Amex Everyday Preferred Card
– Apply Now at the American Express website and get a decision in as little as 60 seconds when you fill out the secure online credit card application.
This card has some great perks and benefits that we will highlight below:
What Do I Get With the Amex Everyday Preferred Card?
15,000 Rewards Points
First off this card has an excellent bonus offer for new users to the Amex Everyday Preferred card as they will Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards® points after making a thousand dollars in purchases with the new Card in the first 3 months
This card also currently has a 0% introductory offer at 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months.
50% More Points
When you use this credit card 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period you will obtain 50% more points on those purchases minus any returns or credits.
The Amex EveryDaySM Preferred Credit Card is a smart card the way they add up your points for various spending. You can get 3X points at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases and 2X points at U.S. gas stations. After that everything else is 1X points.
We really like this proportion as it just makes sense as most people spend the bulk of their dollars at the grocery store and then on gas. This really maximizes the points by doing this up front.
Since Amex Everyday Preferred is a credit card and not a charge card you do have the flexibility to carry a balance or you can just pay it off each month. You decide as it gives you the flexibility to choose as you wish.
What Are Some of the Key Benefits?
1) Roadside Assistance Hotline – If you ever get stranded somewhere on the highway do to a flat tire or mechanical failure you will just call the hotline and they will coordinate for you.
2) Car Rental and Damage Loss Insurance – you can exclude rental car insurance and feel covered if you car is stolen or damaged. But just one thing you need to understand is that this is a secondary coverage and your insurance kicks in first in regards to liability.
If you have a deductible for instance of $500, then the secondary insurance will kick in and reimburse. Many people get confused in regards to this benefit and topic when using the credit card while renting a car.
3) You also will have travel accident and baggage loss insurance while you are traveling.
4) Using the Amex Everyday Preferred Card for shopping is just a really great idea as you will automatically get Extended Warranty, Purchase Protection, Return Protection and Dispute Resolution. These are all really great to have when you are buying various products especially electronics.
What is The Amex Contact Number?
Customer Service Phone Number is 1-800-528-4800
We know you will find the Amex Everyday Preferred to be a great credit card for everyday use. Go to the online application to apply now to get approved.